June 14 to 17 in MONTRÉAL QUÉBEC!
Site français à venir très bientôt!
Blues Bump is Canada’s largest blues weekend event held in the amazing city of Montreal, Quebec! Blues Bump is home to a huge, diverse and super friendly social dance community. Last year, we had over 225 dancers from Canada, UK, USA, Spain, Korea, and Australia come to dance, learn, and connect with each other in the spirit of the blues.
Blues Bump is the largest blues dance party in Canada! Here’s why…
- Three nights of amazing social dancing! There is also social dancing before the event on Thursday and after the event on Monday if you are the ravenous type! Over 20 hours dedicated to just social dancing throughout the event.
- Incredible teaching line-up – the most active and current international blues dance instructors in the blues dance world. DOUBLE the number of instructors from last year!
- 2 full days of blues dance workshops. Extra classes on Thursday and Monday.
- Amazing dance floor space with professional dance floors.
- Paperless registration, stress-free and on-time competition management, and a dedicated and experienced event management team to make sure everyone is having a great time.
- Live music with Dan Nash (United Kingdom) and Angelique Francis Band (Ottawa)
- Competitions for all levels, from beginners to more experienced dancers.
- A blues cabaret show featuring talent from Montreal’s blues dancing community.
- International Blues DJs spinning the best blues dance songs.
- Friday night Blues Bump Cabaret Show.
- Friday night dance with DAN NASH.
- Saturday night dance with ANGELIQUE FRANCIS BAND.
- Sunday « chill dance social » at Pub L’île Noire.
- Saturday workshops & Sunday workshops with amazing international instructors. Double the amount of instructors from last year!
- Minimum 6 workshops per track and 2 panel discussions!
- Teacher training mini-track.
- Lunch-time panel discussion about important issues in the world of blues dance culture.
- All the workshops and all the dances!
CURRENT TIER PRICES (Tier 3):
- Full Weekend Pass – $165
- Saturday workshops – $70
- Sunday workshops – $70
- Dances Only – $60
- Full Weekend Pass – $195
- Saturday workshops – $85
- Sunday workshops – $85
- Dances Only – $80