June 13 to 17 in MONTRÉAL QUÉBEC!
Blues Bump is Canada’s largest blues weekend event held in the amazing city of Montreal, Quebec! Blues Bump is home to a huge, diverse and super friendly social dance community. Last year, we had over 225 dancers from Canada, UK, USA, Spain, Korea, and Australia come to dance, learn, and connect with each other in the spirit of the blues.
Blues Bump is the largest blues dance party in Canada! Here’s why…
- Three nights of amazing social dancing! There is also social dancing before the event on Thursday and after the event on Monday if you are the ravenous type! Over 20 hours dedicated to just social dancing throughout the event.
- Incredible teaching line-up – the most active and current international blues dance instructors in the blues dance world. DOUBLE the number of instructors from last year!
- Amazing dance floor space with professional dance floors.
- Paperless registration, stress-free and on-time competition management, and a dedicated and experienced event management team to make sure everyone is having a great time.
- Live music with Dan Nash (United Kingdom) and Angelique Francis Band (Ottawa)
- Competitions for all levels, from beginners to more experienced dancers.
- A blues cabaret show featuring talent from Montreal’s blues dancing community.
- International Blues DJs spinning the best blues music!