Mise à jour Blues Bump
For update in english, please scroll down.
Ce faisant, nous serons guidés par nos priorités :
- Minimiser les pertes financières pour les participants;
- Minimiser les pertes financières pour les organisateurs (coûts non remboursés suite à l’annulation de l’événement);
- Rebâtir l’événement et la communauté de danse blues canadienne pour les années à venir;
Dans l’immédiat cependant, parlons du sujet qui inquiète tout le monde :
REMBOURSEMENT ET DON
Étape 1 :
Étape 2 :
Nous voulons être sûrs que tout le monde est soutenu en ces temps incertains. Dès le 1 mai, nous commencerons le processus de remboursement.
Si vous avez des questions, contactez-nous! <3
BLUES BUMP POSTPONED!
Like most dance events around the world, we are postponing our event Blues Bump for this upcoming June. Sad times, we know :-(
We will be taking this month to go through the logistics on how to rebuild and reschedule the event when this worldwide pandemic is done, even if it's uncertain when exactly that will be. Rest assured that we will be back.
Along the way, we will do our very best to make sure we following three key guidelines:
- To make sure any participant wishing to get a refund, to be able to do so with minimal effort;
- To try to minimize the financial burden on us as organizers due to cancelling the event; and lastly...
- To plan for blues dancing in the future, post-covid. How do we rebuild our Canadian blues dance community after a very long time (as projections suggest) away.
We want you to know that we are feeling the same uncertainty as you in regards to life, dance, and our dance communities. For the immediate future however, let’s get to the topic everyone has on their minds:
We will make the process as easy as possible for everyone - fill out a short form. If you do not fill out a form, we will assume you would like 100% of your money back.
Complete the form.
You can choose either to defer your pass to our next eventual Blues Bump, request a full or partial refund.
Submit the form by May 30, 2020.
We want to make sure that everyone is supported in this time of uncertainty. On May 1st, we will begin processing refunds.
If you have any questions please reach out to us. We have a lot of time on our hands now ;-)